Tuesday, July 13, 2010

for amanda: stuffed animals


Amanda, sorry this has taken me sooo long to post. I made these cute little guys last Christmas. I found this tutorial for the elephant and this tutorial the giraffe on makeitandloveit. I then made a whale and seahorse pattern (printed off a silhouette, traced it onto fabric, etc.), and put them together the same way as the elephant and giraffe. The seahorse was a little more tricky because that skinny little tail is hard to get batting into. Make sure if you do it, you make it big enough to stuff. Have fun!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eliza Belle,

    Not only are you fantasticly crafty, you are so thoughtful too! Thanks for posting this, now I have a little project to keep me busy while I am hiding from the Phoenix sun.

    Love,
    Amanda

    P.S. That Toy Story cake is incredible!

    ReplyDelete