Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ruffle my bib {Part 2 & 3}


When I took these photos, I didn't take any separate images of the onesie, so here are parts 2 & 3 of this outfit together. For the onesie I copied this idea, just downsized it a bit. Started with the flowers and sewed them on this knit piece.

Then I ruffled this black knit piece and left it pinned down while I sewed the top piece on.


For the bottoms, I just replicated the process from the bib to the back of these cute little tights.



Once my sister-in-law welcomes her little girl into the world, we can pair this outfit with a cute little body and face.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, can Mckenzie be 6 months old again?!?! (She really is growing up too fast for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Rachell is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete